CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Pack

It’s almost time… time to put the finishing touches on my classroom.  Time to get that parent letter ready.  Time to meet my new kiddos for the year.  It’s also time to start planning what we’ll do that first week of school. 

This summer, I actually had time to sit down and plan out some activities to really start the year off right.  I’m excited!  I want the kids to have fun and be engaged that first week, and I want to have opportunities for preassessing skills and building class community.

I hope that you’ll check out my latest addition to my TPT store, the “Back-to-School Super Activity Pack!”  It features 5 fun activities to get you started that first week of school:



·        Name Bingo:  Students interview peers, talk about their summer favorites, and play Bingo!
·        Secret Decoder:  a fun welcome activity to place on student's desks on their first day of school.
·        Making Words:  a word work activity to show what students know and can spell.  
·        Time Capsule:  A fun activity that starts the year off with students' favorite things.  
·        3 writing activiites:  Engaging writing prompts that encourage creativity.


Best of all, it will be on SALE August 11th and 12th!  Click here to see more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment