CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Technology Advent Calendar


For today’s post, I’d just like to start by saying….go get your flu shot.  Run—do not walk!  Of course that’s not official medical advice, but after being very sick since Sunday I just want to shout that from the rooftops!  J  Seriously, stay well this time of year!

After being out sick a few days, it was GREAT to be back at school.  The highight was getting to observe several flipped classrooms at a school in our district and to talk with teachers there.  I’m trying flipped for the first time this year in 3rd grade and LOVE it!  Yesterday was inspiring!  I love getting to see other educators teach! 

Speaking of inspiring teachers, our FANTASTIC tech teacher found and shared this awesome resource.  It’s a Web 2.0 Advent Calendar for the 25 days ‘til Christmas!   What a BRILLIANT idea, iLearntechnology.com!



There’s a different educational tech tool for each day in December.  How fun would it be to take a look each day at a new website for inspiration and ideas?  Simply click on the bird at the left to return back to the calendar view. 

Of course just like the kids, I had to “peek” ahead at a few days on the calendar because I’m impatient like that… J  I’m sure you can take it one surprise at a time!  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment