CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas FUN Math Scavenger Hunt



I had to do it… In keeping with my Fall in Love with Math and Halloween Fun Math Scavenger hunts, I had to make a Christmas version!  My students love this activity so much, and I’m excited to incorporate it into my holiday math lesson plans in the next few weeks! J  Here is Christmas FUN Math Scavenger Hunt!





Just like the other scavenger hunt versions, this is an engaging math problem solving activity that gets kids up and around the room.  It's self-checking and can be done independently or with a partner.  This version focuses on multiplication facts to 12, and includes several multi-step problems as well. 

I’ve posted this in my TPT store along with several other great holiday activities.  Hope it’s something that you can use too! J

0 comments:

Post a Comment